Reasons why you need an inventory
- Peace of mind is priceless.
- An inventory recorded by a third-party such as Ynventory validates the authenticity of ownership. In case of theft, proof of ownership is necessary to claim your stolen items when you file a police report.
- Ynventory helps homeowners increase the recovery value of insurance claims for loss caused by fire, flood, theft, casualties, etc.
- When relocating/moving, an inventory acts as proof of what you packed and their conditions.
- Because you are an organized person who values the possessions collected over the years, your time is too valuable to do it yourself, or prefer to invest that time on your family or yourself.
- Premarital agreement.
- Probate to authenticate a last will.
- In the case of a catastrophe you will be alleviated when you realize you have a home inventory report stored in a safe place. It makes filing an insurance claim much easier because at that time you will be overwhelmed and will not remember all that you had in your house.